Saturday, March 11, 2006 1:22 PM

One year later...

I finally got the Atom API for post working. Ok, so I took a break for awhile.

It's not necessarily quite working yet, I still have to get the category and main blog thing sorted out, i.e. tested. But the base is there. Tools: curl and bash. Hey, I almost went for the emacs toolkit but it just wasn't as convenient for my purposes.

Unfortunately, some functionality like (re)publishing the blog can't be done through the Atom API, which means that if Google changes their cgi scripts for that, I'm hosed. But they haven't changed it in a year, so it's looking good!